Trade Finance Credit Manager/Менеджер по торгово-кредитным операциям
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Proactively facilitate businesses with proposals to channel policy, if required to manage risk better
- The TFCM financial authorizations are defined in the local authorization matrix reflecting the segregation of roles between the TFCM and the ARM
- Ensure standardized TFCM processes based on the Trade Finance Credit Management Policy
- Provide finance business partner with full information on the risk and receivable status of individual customers as well as on the overall quality of its customer base in the assigned regions
- While making credit decisions, use mitigation schemes (guarantees and bank instruments) based on the Trade Finance Credit Management Policy
- Develop and implement adequate risk mitigation financial schemes (bank promissory notes, third party promissory notes, bank guarantees, LC, ect.) in Russia r based on the Trade Finance Credit Management Policy
- Analyse customers according to DACI (Do, Accountable, Consulting, Inform) and DoA (Delegation of Authority), timely reporting to Trade Finance Credit Manager and initiation / coordination of measures to reduce risk exposure (min twice per year of ~70 customers)
- Regular visit to the customers - min twice per year (before season and during collection period)
- Ensure that the country sovereign risk is properly addressed to the country management team to be reflected in all operational decisions
- Monthly reporting to include gross A/R, risk mitigation and bad debt provisions. Ad hoc reporting of collection forecasts and actions being undertaken to collect overdue debts
- Support collection strategy and action (including legal cases)
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities:
- Minimum 5 years in Finance or Banking.
- Excellent understanding of AR and Credit Management.
- University Degree/Other: however, in the absence of a professional qualification, post graduate study in finance becomes more important.
- This role requires accuracy, attention to detail, responsibility, deadline and results-orientation. Requires excellent communication skills (both internally and externally) along with the ability “to be tough” when needed.
- Excellent communication competence.
- Ability for frequent business travel.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under significant pressure and overtime.
- Good Russian and fluent English required.
- A competitive salary/compensation and bonus opportunities;
- Voluntary medical insurance, life insurance;
- Meal allowance;
- Regular professional trainings;
- Opportunities for career development within the company.