з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Prior to the start of works, to check the Supplier’s material and technical documentation delivery schedule. Check that the same is in line with Construction schedules and contractual commitments;
- Prior to the start of works, control and approve the Method Statements submitted by the Subcontractors, ensuring their correct application on the field;
- Ensure the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for the areas or activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities;
- Directly participate in the HSE activities at the site as defined for his position in the Site HSE plan and related procedures;
- Check that the said schedule is kept to, and to promote action to recover any delay;
- Check that the equipment and manpower employed by the Subcontractor are adequate and that the works performed by the Subcontractor conform to design documents, Safety regulations, and to the Quality level fixed by the same;
- Perform inspections and sign the necessary certificates as per Site Inspection Plans;
- Prepare the non-conformity register for each Subcontractor and co-ordinate nonconformity resolution;
- Detect any design errors, and where possible rectify the same or request the Site Engineer to make the necessary changes;
- Check Subcontractors’ work progress status sheets and sign the same for approval;
- Manage vendor specialists;
- Assist the Construction Manager/Engineer in defining new scopes, in preparing amendments to subcontracts and in analyzing and discussing claims.
- University Degree or Diploma in Civil discipline or equivalent;
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Significant civil experience in industrial construction of filling and packing/ processing plants;
- Great experience in execution of earthworks, preferably in cold weather;
- Great experience in execution of concrete structure and steel structure erection.
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on Client side.
- A competitive salary/compensation and bonus opportunities;
- Voluntary medical insurance, life insurance;
- Meal allowance;
- Regular professional trainings;
- Extended paid vacation, employee assistance program.