з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Responsible for legal HR compliance, maintaining dedicated areas of HR Operations. Operational excellence. Interaction with HR Admin Delivery Center (Krakow, Poland).Responsibilities:
- HR Administration (files maintenance, paperwork etc.), including monitor smoothness of new-hires flow operations.
- Ensure compliance in personnel administration.
- Manage labor legislation topics in Russia. HR labor risk management.
- Update HR policies and procedures, prepare and support in actual status of internal HR process documentations (local work instructions and other if applicable).
- Ensure data quality in all the data bases/HR tools and its cross-consistency.
- Control roles and accesses to HR programs and tools.
- Routine support of benefits process. Escalate issues when occur.
- Prepare reports under requests of partner functions.
- Counseling managers, HR partners and employees on HR related legal queries.
- Manage cooperation with state authorities on employee matters.
- Control of global and local providers. Adoption of changes. Ensure knowledge transfer between the teams.
- Participate and support global HR initiatives
- Continuously work to develop HR processes efficiency and stability within HR Operations
- Higher education (HR/Legal)
- Not less than 3 years in the similar role;
- Russian Labor Law knowledge;
- Experience of work with labor disputes and complex HR cases;
- Knowledge of Workday, HR SAP, 1C as an advantage;
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office;
- English – upper intermediate;
- Enthusiastic in HR field, tracking HR trends;
- Self-motivated and quick learner;
- Multitask performer
- A competitive salary/compensation and bonus opportunities;
- Voluntary medical insurance, life insurance;
- Meal allowance;
- Regular professional trainings;
- Extended paid vacation, employee assistance program